Classic British road bike with a touch of the Cambridge blues
Cycling Plus Magazine
Cycling Plus is the manual for the modern road cyclist. Whether you're cycling weekly, an occasional new rider or a Tour de France fan you’ll find everything you need.
Find out more about Cycling Plus magazine on our website: CyclingPlus.com.
Cycling Plus Magazine Subscriptions
Try a subscription to Cycling Plus magazine today and you can:
- Try your first 5 issues for just £5 – normally £4.99 each!
- Continue your subscription at £24.99 every 6 issues – saving 16%
- Cancel your subscription at any time and receive a refund on unmailed copies
- Receive 13 issues a year delivered directly to your door
- Never miss a copy of the manual for modern road cyclists
Start your Cycling Plus Magazine subscription today!Order Now
Meet the Cycling Plus Magazine team
Comprehensively equipped bag for the carry-all rider
The Velits brothers turn their skills to clothing
Meet the new 202 — wider, lighter and now tubeless too
Scott’s aero race bike now optimised for discs
Retro-inspired race shades
The Canadian innovator’s latest Grand Tour machine
A makeover sees pedals fit for long rides
The legendary lightweight from Connecticut returns with disc brakes
Handcrafted Italian carbon race machine
Budget-priced disc wheel upgrade
A redesign sees big benefits for beginners