The Cycle Show 09 in Earls Court, London from 9-11 October is the UK's biggest bicycle trade show.
The exhibitor list is well over the 150 mark, which means there will be hundreds of bike brands to check out over the three days of the show.
BikeRadar will be there on the trade day on 8 October to preview what's on display. Just click on the 'related links' on the right of this article to navigate through our coverage.
Most of the top bike companies will be there: Shimano, Campagnolo, FSA, Specialized, Scott and Cannondale (but no Trek and Giant), plus dozens of British bike brands and products that are popular in the UK.
There are also mountain bike, street and kids' test tracks, bike parking and a retail section selling clothing and lights.
Things to look out for when you're there include:
- Tour de France winner Alberto Contador at the Science in Sport (SiS) stand on Friday 9 October
- Downhilling's most famous family, the Athertons, taking part in various talks over the weekend
- Tour de France green jersey winner Thor Hushovd's Cervelo S3 on the Sigma Sport stand, E22a
- New, revitalised Saracen range makes its first public appearance on the Madison stand, D19b
- Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 electronic time trial shifters on display at Madison's stand, D19a
- James Bowthorpe's round-the-world record breaking Santos bike on Kevin Shannon's stand, D33a
For more information about the show, visit www.cycleshow.co.uk.