This article first appeared on Cyclingnews.
The design celebrates the rainbow jersey, which Valverde will wear for the remainder of this season and into 2019.
Gold trim also runs along the top tube of the Canyon.
Elite has also provided special edition bottle cages, which are white with gold detailing to celebrate the gold medal from the World Championships in Innsbruck.
German bike manufacturer Canyon has been providing framesets to the top tier of cycling since 2007 and says the bike has achieved over 200 victories since its first victory.
Valverde will race the bike during the final Monument of the season during Saturday's Il Lombardia — which you can watch live in the UK on Eurosport, live in the US on FlowBikes and live on the OTT platform via FuboTV in Canada.
- Frameset: Canyon Ultimate CF SLX in custom colours for the world champion
- Front brake: Campagnolo Super Record
- Rear brake: Campagnolo Super Record
- Brake/shift levers: Campagnolo Super Record EPS
- Front derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record EPS
- Rear derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record EPS
- Cassette: Campagnolo Super Record
- Chain: Campagnolo Record
- Crankset: Campagnolo Power2Max with custom decals for world champion
- Wheelset: Campagnolo Bora Ultra 50 with custom decals for world champion
- Tyres: Continental Competition ALX 25mm tubular
- Tape/grips: LizardSkins
- Saddle: Fizik Arione
- Seat post: Canyon Ultimate
- Bottle cages: Elite Custom Race Plus in custom colours for world champion