Full coverage of the Australian WorldTour race
The Santos Tour Down Under is Australia's WorldTour cycling event and the start of the international racing season. It's also where many of the world's biggest names can gauge their form early on.
Being the first race of the year, it's also the first chance we get to see the latest gear that the world's best riders will be racing during the season. Sometimes, however, it serves as a last hurrah for last year's kit before it's sold off to friends, family and the public once the racing has finished.
For 2019, the Adelaide-based stage race will run from the 10 to 20 January, with the Women's Tour Down Under race kicking things off from the 10 to 13 January.
This page is where you can find out all the latest news, pro-bike and tech galleries, and interviews from the 2019 Tour Down Under.
2019 Women's Tour Down Under key dates
- Thursday 10 January: Ziptrak Stage 1, Hahndorf to Birdwood, 112.9km
- Friday 11 January: Novatech Stage 2, Nuriootpa to Mengler Hill, Angaston, 116.7km
- Saturday 12 January: Subaru Stage 3, Nairne to Stirling, 104.5km
- Sunday 13 January: Southaustralia.com Stage 4, Adelaide East End Circuit, 42.5km
2019 Men's Tour Down Under key dates
- Sunday 13 January: Down Under Classic, East End Circuit, 1 hour + 1 lap
- Tuesday 15 January: Ziptrak Stage 1, North Adelaide to Port Adelaide, 132.4km
- Wednesday 16 January: Novatech Stage 2, Norwood to Angaston, 149km
- Thursday 17 January: Subaru Stage 3, Lobethal to Uraidla, 146.2km
- Friday 18 January: 100% Stage 4, Unley to Campbelltown, 129.2km
- Saturday 19 January: Southaustralia.com Stage 5, Glenelg to Strathalbyn, 149.5km
- Sunday 20 January: Be Safe Be Seen Mac Stage 6, McLaren Vale to Willunga Hill, 151.5km