A round-up of the MBUK crew's ’09 resolutions …
- Learn whips
- Learn to jump properly in order to achieve the above
- Ride my big bike more
- Get a fast car
- Build the lightest Iron Horse Sunday ever
- Create the best sandwich man has ever known
- Learn to do decent whips.
- Learn the 'Bubba Scrub'.
- Ride a hardtail bike off-road more often.
- Stop spending more money than I earn.
- Make my Scott Gambler the right side of 45lbs
- Ride Trowbridge skate-park.
- Eat more fruit.
- Make sure my whips are better than Collin’s Boy’s…
- Get mega fit
- Pioneer off-road parkour
- Get my DJing head screwed back on and play more gigs
- Learn to scrub going faster, flatter and more sideways than Collins Boy
- Get out of bed once a week for a BMX track interval session before work
- Go to Whistler. Again.
- Re-ride dirt-jumps- it’s been nearly three years since I rode dirt properly
- Continue to Improve my rather sad encyclopaedic knowledge of all things MTB related
- Bring back chilli fun in the MBUK office
- Get on a bike more than twice a year
- Play more gigs, including taking El Wristo to El Bristo
- Avoid falling victim of the rock’n’roll death age (aka, The 27 Club) by not dying before I reach 28
- Cross some things off my ‘things to do before I’m 30 list’
- Not be too smug about having a three-month holiday from January
- Don’t let ‘the fear’ get me the next time I do get on a bike
- Run more often/run 10k regularly
- Be extremely vigilant for all instances of ‘chilli fun’