Geax Argo tyres have widely spaced knobs to help shed mud and makes riding easy, even on heavy terrain. The central tread has reinforced small knobs for great traction and improved rigidity without extra weight. The ramped knobs keep tyre noise and rolling resistance low. PRB puncture resistant belting under the tread improves reliability. Argo casings are marked with arrows showing the two directions in which the tyre can be fitted, for either speed or traction.
What Mountain Bike is the essential magazine to consult before you spend your cash. With in-depth features, fun challenge articles, fitness features, upgrade advice, reviews and recommendations from the experts, each issue also comes with Pro Rides, route guides and trail centres giving you lots of new ideas on where to take your bike at the weekends. So whether you're a beginner, an enthusiast or an expert, there's always something to inspire you to get out there and have fun!
- Save 15% off each issue of What Mountain Bike!
- Every issue is delivered straight to your door free of charge
- You can spread the cost and pay only £10.95 per quarter
- Subscription includes a 60-day money back guarantee
- Subscribe today and claim your free gift - don't miss out!