It’s just one week ’til this year’s first MBUK Demo Day and things are hotting up at MBUK Towers.
Don’t know what Demo Days are? They’re your chance to try out the latest bikes on some of the best trails in the UK, all for absolutely zip.
We’re planning our own trip to the Glentress Demo Day so we might just see you there…
You can register for Demo Days for Queen Elizabeth Park and Aston Hill now. The rest of the dates will go live on the Demo Days website on January 31.
The dates for the events are as follows:
- 25 January, Queen Elizabeth Park, Hampshire
- 8 February, Aston Hill, Buckinghamshire
- 22 February, Cannock Chase, West Midlands
- 8 March, Afan, South Wales
- 22 March, Dalby Forest, Yorkshire
- 5 April, Glentress, Scotland
- 19 April, Grizedale, Cumbria
What you need to bring:
A utility bill and photographic identification (these can be provided by a parent or guardian for younger riders). If you have your own helmet and/or pedals and would like to bring them that’s no problem. Otherwise, these will be provided.
There’s a vid on our website showing you how to book your steeds, but if you’ve got any questions just head over to our dedicated Demo Days forum page and we’ll do our best to answer.