I can only imagine the other ProTour team managers’ reactions when photos, video clips and every other multimedia life form started beaming out of Millbank Tower and Team Sky’s official launch at around lunchtime on Monday.
Procycling magazine is the authoritative, worldwide voice of international professional road racing, distributed in every country where there are English-speaking fans.
Procycling Magazine Subscriptions
Try a subscription to procycling magazine today and you can:
- Try your first 5 issues for just £5 – normally £4.99 each!
- Continue your subscription at £24.99 every 6 issues – saving 16%
- Cancel your subscription at any time and receive a refund on unmailed copies
- Receive 13 issues a year delivered directly to your door
- Never miss an issue from the worldwide voice of professional road racing
Start your Procycling Magazine subscription today!Order Now
Meet the Procycling Magazine team
Following in the footsteps of Kai Reus
From prince to pauper and back again
Confidence, Fignon and the tri-bars
When the giant Italian conquered the giant of Provence in 1994
Spartacus, Greg LeMond and Al
Spread thick by Columbia and Garmin
Should heads roll after Tour stages as dull as Vittel-Colmar?
The turbulent build-up to the 1989 race, in the champ's own words
Cavendish's team manager on radios and why Wiggins left Columbia
Dan Friebe blogs on the much misunderstood Aussie