The scrawny Frenchman wins a stage, and the hearts of many
Procycling magazine is the authoritative, worldwide voice of international professional road racing, distributed in every country where there are English-speaking fans.
Procycling Magazine Subscriptions
Try a subscription to procycling magazine today and you can:
- Try your first 5 issues for just £5 – normally £4.99 each!
- Continue your subscription at £24.99 every 6 issues – saving 16%
- Cancel your subscription at any time and receive a refund on unmailed copies
- Receive 13 issues a year delivered directly to your door
- Never miss an issue from the worldwide voice of professional road racing
Start your Procycling Magazine subscription today!Order Now
Meet the Procycling Magazine team
Briton aiming for top 15 finish in Tour
Or, how to cover three kilometres in two hours on folding bikes
Contador vs Armstrong smacks like LeMond vs Hinault
Hands-on treatment doesn't deter Columbia sprinter
Much wisdom has been gained after 15 short kilometres
Tommeke back in the Tour: good or bad?
New Tour goal, new book by Manxman
Handbags at dawn for the Giro peloton
…and other random musings after seven days of the Giro
In homage to Cipollini...and defence of Armstrong