Head to the Old Truman Brewery in London on the weekend of 20-22 May, and you'll be able to see a bunch of British and international bike brands, as well as new and established independents, at the Spin cycling festival.
Spin is an event for road cyclists, weekend warriors, super commuters and single speeders and will host will host an alternative selection of some of the best British and international bike brands from Cinelli to Brompton to Boardman, alongside newer independent companies such as Shand, Pure Fix and Hiplok, as well as some of cycling’s most stylish fashion brands.
Throughout the weekend, visitors can explore a range of features, including:
- The Frame Lab – watch as bespoke bikes are brought to life by some of cycling’s most revered bike makers.
- The Summit – listen to some of cycling’s leading names host Q&As and bite-sized sessions on all aspects of cycling culture.
- Test Track – try out the latest bikes and gadgets on the purpose-built test track.
- Cycling Plus Bike of the Year – admire the 10 finalists from our sister magazine’s prestigious awards.
- Ground Control – watch the UK’s best riders compete in a Flatline BMX competition.
- Yoga for cyclists – stretch those muscles and find your inner peace with a special yoga class designed especially for cyclists.
- The Art Hub – browse a collection of cycling artworks and installations.
In addition, craft beer, street food, DJ sets and live music will add to the festival atmosphere at each day of the show.
Get your tickets for just £8 each
We’ve teamed up with the Spin show organisers to offer a 50% discount on tickets for BikeRadar readers. To take advantage of this special price, simply visit one of the links below.