This article was originally published on Cyclingnews.com.
Rafa Valls arrived in Australia as Lotto-Soudal’s team leader, achieving a top ten placing at the 2017 Tour Down Under last month. Riding on Ridley’s latest aero offering, the Noah SL, Valls’ bike was equipped with Campagnolo Super Record EPS and Bora Ultra wheels.
The electronic groupset consists of Campagnolo Super Record brakes and shifters, 53-39T chainrings, an 11-27T cassette and a SRM power meter paired with a SRM PC-8 headunit.
Dedacciai provided the alloy stem and handlebar combination and the Italian trend continued with Elite bottle cages, a Selle Italia SLR Team Issue saddle and Vittoria Corsa tubular tyres.
Complete bike specifications
- Frame: Ridley Noah SL HM Unidirectional carbon
- Fork: Ridley Noah SL HM Unidirectional carbon
- Handlebar: Dedacciai Zero100 alloy, 400mm width
- Stem: Dedacciai Zero100 alloy, 140mm, -8 degree
- Brakes: Campagnolo Super Record
- Brake/shift levers: Campagnolo Super Record EPS
- Front derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record EPS
- Rear derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record EPS
- Cassette: Campagnolo Super Record, 11-27
- Cranks: Campagnolo Super Record, 172.5mm
- Wheelset: Campagnolo Bora Ultra 50
- Tyres: Vittoria Corsa tubular, 25mm
- Seatpost: Ridley Noah SL Aero carbon
- Saddle: Selle Italia SLR Team Issue
- Bottle cages: Elite Custom Race Plus
- Rider's height: 1.79m / 5ft 10in
- Rider's weight: 64.5kg / 142lb
- Saddle height from bottom bracket: 770mm
- Centre of saddle to centre of bar: 740mm
- Head tube length: 145mm
- Top tube length (effective): 545mm