Top freeriders and BMXers have donated gear to a charity auction.
All proceeds will got to the Wings for Life Spinal Cord Research Foundation.
Bidding has begun for the first item, a signed Red Bull helmet contributed by German mountain bike pro Benny Korthaus.
Eight more items will follow, at the rate of one every two days. The auctions will start at 7.30pm (GMT) and buyers will have 10 days to enter their bids.
The lots are:
- Auction ending 21 November: Red Bull helmet from Benny Korthaus, who came second in the Nissan Qashqai Challenge 2008.
- Auction running from 13-23 Nov: Leatt neck brace - cervical spine protection gear approved by doctors.
- 15-25 Nov: Red Bull helmet from Tarek Rasouli, former pro freerider for Race Face/Rocky Mountain who is now an ambassador for Wings for Life.
- 17-27 Nov: Rocky Mountain / Tarek Rasouli signature frame.
- 19-29 Nov: Red Bull helmet from Tobi Wicke, Berlin’s number one BMX rider, who has won international contests including the LG Games.
- 21 Nov - 1 December: Leatt neck brace
- 23 Nov - 3 Dec: Red Bull helmet from Austrian BMX pro Senad Grosic, who came second at the X-Games in China in 2005.
- 25 Nov - 5 Dec: Rocky Mountain / Tarek Rasouli signature frame.
- 27 Nov - 7 Dec: Red Bull helmet from Andreu Lacondeguy, New World Disorder regular and winner of this year's Crankworx Slopestyle.
To find out more about the auction, visit http://ebay.rasoulution.com.
Spanish freerider Andreu Lacondeguy's Red Bull helmet is going under the hammer