The new issue comes with a massive, huge and frankly gigantic FREE Super Bikes poster featuring our pick of the best mountain bikes on the planet. On one side you get Greg Minnaar and his revolutionary Honda RN-01 G-Cross. Flip it over and you get Darren Berrecloth and his Specialized Custom Enduro SX FSR, Dan Stanbridge and his Team Mojo Orange 224 Data Logging bike, Aaron Chase and his Cannondale Chase, and Nick Craig and his Scott Scale 10. It's pure bike bling all the way!
This month's cover star is none other than Monsieur Cedric Gracia who's going wild in Mexico on the mother of all freeride trips, the Red Bull Recon. Find out what happens when you send a gang of the world's best freeriders off with a boat, a helicopter, some jeeps and some crazy terrain?
- Steve Peat shows the young guns how it's done
- The 24seven crew head off to Portugal for a dirt jump showdown with Timo Pritzel
- How to give your bike the perfect spring service
- A whopping grouptest of 20 tyres for all terrains
- Trail riding on the Isle of Man
- Martyn Ashton's Italian job
- Downhilling in the Alps
- Cannondale's ¶£20,000 World Cup Rig
- We test 4 all-rounder hardtails priced ¶£600-¶£1,100
- How to pull classic skatepark moves
You really do NEED this issue of MBUK!