Fans around the world can watch the USA Pro Challenge online for free with the RadioShack Tour Tracker.
The Colorado Rockies stage race runs Monday, August 20 through Sunday the 26th, beginning in Durango and wrapping up with a time trial in downtown Denver.
The RadioShack Tour Tracker app was one of the top-10 most popular sports downloads on iTunes last year, according to race organizers. This year, the RadioShack Tour Tracker will feature nonstop action from start to finish every day.
The race will also be televised every week day on NBC Sports and on NBC on the weekend. Check your local listings for times.
“With the world’s best cyclists competing right here in Colorado, we want to be sure that as many people around the world as possible have the opportunity to experience the thrill and excitement of the USA Pro Challenge,” said Shawn Hunter, CEO of the Pro Challenge. “In addition to being broadcast live on NBC Sports Network and NBC, through the RadioShack Tour Tracker fans are able to watch the race from anywhere – home, office and even on their cell phones.”
The RadioShack Tour Tracker is a free download on iTunes and Google Play and also online at www.prochallenge.com. All versions, mobile and web-based, feature live video coupled with real-time data presentation, including stats and standings of each rider.
The list of teams and riders can be found here.
Stages for the 2012 USA Pro Challenge:
- Stage 1: Monday, Aug. 20 – Durango to Telluride
- Stage 2: Tuesday, Aug. 21 – Montrose to Crested Butte/Mt. Crested Butte
- Stage 3 : Wednesday, Aug. 22 – Gunnison to Aspen
- Stage 4: Thursday, Aug. 23 – Aspen to Beaver Creek
- Stage 5 : Friday, Aug. 24 – Breckenridge to Colorado Springs
- Stage 6 : Saturday, Aug. 25 – Golden to Boulder
- Stage 7: Sunday, Aug. 26 – Denver Individual Time Trial