What's more, here at BikeRadar we've got a Mio Cyclo 305 HC, worth £349.99, for one lucky winner to get their hands on!
The Mio Cyclo 305 HC is perfect for keeping track of your training and ideal for exploring new routes, and you can get your hands on one by taking part in the latest BikeRadar Training Challenge! To be in with a chance of winning, join the King of the Mountain Challenge group and log more than 3,050m of climbing by 31 August!
Mio Cyclo 305 HC in detail
The Mio Cyclo 305 HC sat nav comes with maps (OpenStreetMap and TeleAtlas) pre-installed, so you can start using the device straight out of the box. The combination of both maps ensures optimal coverage of roads and cycle routes, including seven digit post codes.
Maps will be suggested based on personal needs and bicycle type. And the integrated car navigation mode can even give you turn-by-turn directions to the starting point of a chosen route.
The large, anti-glare 3in touchscreen allows information to be displayed quickly and clearly, while the robust waterproof casing makes the Mio Cyclo resistant to any type of weather.
The 305 HC is packed with features and comes with an ANT+ sensor, allowing you to connect the included heart rate monitor and cadence/wheel sensor and tune all options to the training schedule you want to follow.
Key features of the Mio Cyclo 305 HC:
· Easy and user-friendly navigation – large on-screen control buttons and simple menu structure.
· Pre-installed maps ready to go right out of the box.
· Turn-by-turn instructions and seven digit post code search, giving clear guidance with a sound alert to indicate each instruction.
· Surprise Me – just choose the time or distance you want to ride for and the Mio Cyclo will offer you three routes to choose from.
· Cycling-related POIs – search for bike shops, emergency locations, food and drink stops and more.
· Long-life rechargeable battery – up to 12 hours of performance.
· Water resistant – find your way in any type of weather.
· Measures your speed, time, distance, calories burned and more.
· ANT+ sensor.
· Heart rate monitor.
· Cadence monitor.
· Wheel sensor.
Rob Spedding, editor of Cycling Plus, unboxed the Mio Cyclo 305 HC exclusively for BikeRadar. Check out the video below for his first impressions:
We are having trouble displaying this video
BikeRadar Training is a free online resource for you to record and analyse all aspects of your training, log your training routes, get yourself tailored training plans, see how you're doing on our leaderboards, set goals and plan your season with a comprehensive events guide.