Follow the 2013 Tour de France with the new Cyclingnews Tour Tracker app – the free Tour de France application that gives you in-depth access and analysis of every aspect of the world’s biggest and most exciting cycling race. From live video to GPS tracking, you can be part of the race action no matter where you are.
We’ve added a few new features to the Tour Tracker since launch. These include the Time Machine, where you can replay live coverage from any point in a stage; rider biometric analysis of speed, heart rate and power data that can be viewed in real time and post race; and the Breakaway Explorer, which gives you info on start and finish towns.
The full list of Cyclingnews Tour Tracker features is as follows:
- Live GPS tracking including data from the riders – groups and splits
- Live mapping and climb profile data
- Live, unbiased commentary from the Cyclingnews team
- In-depth stage previews, reviews and standings, incluing videos narrated by past Tour stage winner Magnus Bäckstedt
- Amazing HD photography from each stage, as it happens
- The latest standings for all the jersey competitions
- Video interviews from the riders
- Customised social media commentary from the biggest names in the world of cycling
- Historic data and commentary from the last three tours
- Tour Tracker Time Machine – replay Tour Tracker’s live data feeds from any point in a stage
- Rider Biometrics Analysis – live rider biometric reports and post-race analysis of selected riders’ race data from TrainingPeaks
- Breakaway Explorer – detailed information about each start and finish location
Start following the Tour today. Download the free Tour Tracker app from iTunes or Google Play.