Over budget, very late, but indisputably compelling if you enjoy watching train crashes. The Cyclingnews.com weekly podcast is all this and more, and it’s in its eighth awe-inspiring incarnation.
This week, Cyclingnews editor Daniel Benson and BikeRadar’s Jeff Jones discuss the late spring classics, Amstel Gold Race, La Fleche Wallonne and the upcoming Liege-Bastogne-Liege. On top of that, they delve into Theo Bos’s somewhat uncharitable behaviour towards Tour of Turkey winner Darryl Impey, Tyler Hamilton’s final positive test, the UCI’s blood passport and not a lot else. As usual, facts are treated with contempt.
You can subscribe to the podcasts via iTunes (or just go to iTunes and search for ‘cyclingnews’) or via this XML feed: http://video.cyclingnews.com/podcasts/cn_podcast.xml
You can also download the podcasts directly by clicking on these links:
- April 24: Amstel Gold and the Ardennes classics, Tyler Hamilton, Theo Bos, no mention of Heinrich Haussler at all
- April 15: Paris-Roubaix – full analysis including Heinrich Haussler, Lance Armstrong vs the French anti-doping agency and crazy theories
- April 9: Tour of Flanders, Heinrich Haussler’s return to form, Ghent-Wevelgem, Bob Stapleton air time and Paris-Roubaix
- April 1: E3 Prijs, Heinrich Haussler’s form slump, track worlds and Lance’s metal implants
- March 26: Jens Voigt, Milan-San Remo, Mark Cavendish, Heinrich Haussler, David Millar, Lance Armstrong and the track worlds
- March 19: Tour de France teams, Paris-Nice, Tirreno-Adriatico, Milan-San Remo preview and Heinrich Haussler
- March 12: Paris-Nice mid-race, Tirreno-Adriatico preview and Heinrich Haussler
- March 5: Valverde summonsed, Belgian opening weekend and Heinrich Haussler