Swine flu and the recession getting you down? Once again, we urge you to look further than the Cyclingnews weekly podcast episode 9.
This week we crash tackle the big issues. From Davide Rebellin’s positive test at last year’s Olympics, to Andy Schleck’s stunning victory in Liege-Bastogne-Liege, to the races leading up to the Giro d’Italia, to Lance Armstrong and the almost virulent growth of his Twitter following. We also throw in, at no extra charge, a full wrap up of the spring classics. That means we can mention Heinrich Haussler one more time.
You can subscribe to the podcasts via iTunes (or just go to iTunes and search for ‘cyclingnews’) or via this XML feed: http://video.cyclingnews.com/podcasts/cn_podcast.xml
You can also download the podcasts directly by clicking on these links:
- May 1: Davide Rebellin’s positive, Liege-Bastogne-Liege, Trentino, Gila, Romandie, Lance Armstrong’s Twitter growth and swine flu
- April 24: Amstel Gold and the Ardennes classics, Tyler Hamilton, Theo Bos, no mention of Heinrich Haussler at all
- April 15: Paris-Roubaix – full analysis including Heinrich Haussler, Lance Armstrong vs the French anti-doping agency and crazy theories
- April 9: Tour of Flanders, Heinrich Haussler’s return to form, Ghent-Wevelgem, Bob Stapleton air time and Paris-Roubaix
- April 1: E3 Prijs, Heinrich Haussler’s form slump, track worlds and Lance’s metal implants
- March 26: Jens Voigt, Milan-San Remo, Mark Cavendish, Heinrich Haussler, David Millar, Lance Armstrong and the track worlds
- March 19: Tour de France teams, Paris-Nice, Tirreno-Adriatico, Milan-San Remo preview and Heinrich Haussler
- March 12: Paris-Nice mid-race, Tirreno-Adriatico preview and Heinrich Haussler
- March 5: Valverde summonsed, Belgian opening weekend and Heinrich Haussler