California-based Fox Racing Shox have unveiled a new website, including a promotion for US users called ‘In A Perfect World’.
Users can now compare specs, print or send a specific product page, share videos and news, find Fox at the races, locate a dealer, and learn how to service Fox products.
New web features include:
- Individual product pages are now printable, emailable and shareable
- The latest media reviews
- Compare specs on up to three related models at a time
- News, events and videos are now emailable and shareable
- Bicycle forks and shocks now have a “View by Specific Features” tool
- New Frequently Asked Questions section
- Navigation improvements mean you can access specific products with one click from anywhere on the site
- An all-new Fox Racing Shox store includes new, sale and special apparel, accessories and service parts.
For more information, visit www.foxracingshox.com.
“In A Perfect World’ contest
Alongside the new website, Fox have launched their “In A Perfect World” contest to coincide with their latest ad campaign.
“Our ad campaign uses heightened reality scenes such as a singletrack in your stairway or Moab as a city street,” said Elayna Caldwell, Fox Racing Shox’s marketing manager. “We want to see your favourite trail or track, or your vehicle in a beautiful setting. People love to take photos and videos, and now we can reward them.”
Contestants are invited to upload photos and videos of their idea of a perfect world. The best photo in each category wins a selection of softgoods, and the best video in each category will win a set of shocks. Fox will accept submissions from US residents and make the initial selection process. Final voting will take place online, where the Fox community can view selected submissions, and participate in the outcome. For more information, visit www.foxinaperfectworld.com.