- The Promoter is Immediate Media Company Bristol Limited. The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
- The closing date for entries is 11.59pm on 20/09/2020. By entering the promotion, the participants agree: (a) to be bound by these terms and conditions; and (b) that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the Promoter for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
- Entrants should enter by submitting their details on the online form. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered. Entrants must supply to Immediate Media Company Bristol Limited their full name and email address.
- Only one entry will be permitted per person per day, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted. All entries shall be automatically entered into a grand prize draw,
- There are twenty-one (21) prize packages, each representing one day of the Tour de France 2020,which consist of:
NAMEDSPORT Energy bar x 2, NAMEDSPORT Hydra gel x 2, NAMEDSPORT Hydrafit sample sachet x 2, NAMEDSPORT Total Energy Carbo Gel x 2, NAMEDSPORT Total Energy Fruit bar x 2, NAMEDSPORT drawstring sports bag.
There is one (1) grand prize which consists of:
NAMEDSPORT Hydrafit, NAMEDSPORT Energy bar, NAMEDSPORT Biodegradable race bottle, NAMEDSPORT Elite race cage, NAMEDSPORT Total Energy recovery drink mix, NAMEDSPORT Hydra gel – Energy gel, NAMEDSPORT Isonam, NAMEDSPORT drawstring sports sack.
- The winning entrants will be drawn at random from all eligible entries on or around 20/09/2020.
- The Promoter’s decision as to the winners is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered into.
- The Promoter may share the details of the winners with the prize provider for the purposes of fulfilling/delivering the prizes.
- The winners will be notified within 7 days of the close of the promotion by email. If a winner cannot be contacted, or fails to respond within 28 days of such notification being sent, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
- There is no cash alternative and the prizes will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with one of the same or greater value.
- The surname and county of residence of the winners will be available upon request by sending an SAE to BikeRadar Namedsport competition, Eagle House, Colston Avenue, Bristol, BS1 4ST within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
- The Promoter will contact the winners before releasing this information and provide the winners with the opportunity to object or limit the amount of information shared.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
- The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of England.