Electric vehicle specialists Ultra Motor have launched their new “cool, contemporary” bike range, A2B, in the UK.
There are two models in the lineup, the ‘power on demand’ Metro which retails for £1,949 and the £1,749 pedal-assist Hybrid.
Metro riders can choose either to pedal or rely solely on the direct-drive electric motor. Hybrid riders have to pedal but the motor boosts their speed and power.
Ultra Motor’s president Joe Bowman said: “We are very excited to be launching the A2B into our home market, the
- Maximum speed under power of 15.5mph (European limit)
- Front and rear suspension
- Fully charged battery runs for up to 20 miles
- Costs as little as 7p to fully charge the battery
- Available in white, black, silver or blue
- Maximum pedal-assist speed of 15.5mph
- Front suspension and seat suspension
- Fully charged battery runs for up to 50 miles
- Costs as little as 6p to fully charge the battery
- Available in two styles: Adventure (for a more off-road look) and Urban (for a more city look)
- Available in black or white