Whistler’s cool, but everybody’s going there, and Canada has a whole load of magnificent riding to offer. Well, the folk at Fernie Fat Tire Adventures in Western Canada are determined you should know all about their trails so, with the help of their friends, they’ve put together this fantastic opportunity for MBUK readers…
Two lucky readers will win a week’s MTB holiday with Fernie Fat Tire Adventures, including all transfers, meals and lodging, plus return air fares with Zoom from London or Manchester to Calgary. The jammy duo will also have two Rocky Mountain Slayer demo bikes at their disposal for the week and win ¶£500 worth of Sombrio clothing to look cool in and take away.
(1) Go to www.ferniefattire.com, check out their Best of the West Downhill Tour, and be able to ride that kind of stuff.
(2) Be aged over 18, or over 16 if you intend to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
(3) Be able to travel on 24 August 2006 (tour date starts 26 August).
(4) NOW go to the competition page: www.ferniefattire.com/MBUK.htm and answer this question:
How many vertical feet is Fernie Alpine Resort’s Timber Express chair? *
(5) Get it right and hope for the best!
* Oh, you noticed? Yes, we put a different question in the April issue of the magazine. Sorry! This is the correct question. Now get on the Fernie website and get winning!
Competition ends 31 May 2006. No entries from Future employees.