Seasons, the film that follows seven of the world’s top riders throughout the course of one year will be touring UK cinemas soon, and this will be your only chance to catch the film on the big screen.
Produced by the team behind the famous Roam and Collective mountain bike films, Seasons follows the life of downhill, slopestyle, and big mountain freeriders from around the globe, including Darren Berrecloth, Matt Hunter, Cam McCaul, Steve Peat, Andrew Shandro, Steve Smith, and Thomas Vanderham.
Jamie Houssian of The Collective said: “The film has been a ton of work for everyone involved, so it’s nice to finally see it come together in the studio. It’s a new type of film for the action sports genre. We’re stoked to show people something a little different.”
Want a sneak preview of the fim? Go to the teaser site now.
“So where are the viewings?” I hear you cry. Well, here’s the full schedule:
- London – Wednesday 30th April 2008 7pm Prince Charles Cinema [Tickets for the London and Bristol screening are also available online]
- Glasgow – Wednesday 21st May 2008 8.15pm Glasgow Film Theatre
- Leeds – Tuesday 27th May 2008 8.20pm Hyde Park Picture House
- Nottingham – Sunday 8th June 2008 8.30 pm Broadway
- Ambleside – Sunday May 18th 7.30pm Zeffirellis
- Bristol – Friday 30th May Cube Cinema
- Stirling – Saturday June 14th 2008, 8.15pm University of Stirling Campus
- Wales, Dyfi – Sunday 4th May 2008 Howies Dyfi Enduro, Cinema Tent
- Sheffield – Tuesday 10th June 2008 8.30pm The Showroom
- Aberdeen – Wednesday 18th June 2008 8.45pm Belmont Cinema
- Edinburgh – Saturday 14th June 2008 6.00pm Filmhouse