This article first appeared on Cyclingnews.
Bjorn Selander returned to US elite cyclocross in 2017 after injury halted his career on the road. However, the 30-year old American most recently finished with two top-10 placings at the Charm City Cross races earlier this month.
Opting for a 1x drivetrain, Selander swaps out the Shimano chainrings for a Wolf Tooth single chain ring and utilises Shimano's Ultegra RX clutch derailleur, which was released earlier this year by the Japanese component giant.
- Shimano Ultegra RX road clutch rear derailleur spotted
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 series: Not just for the road
Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 carbon wheels are paired with Challenge Baby Limus tubular tyres.
The titanium Bingham Built frame is paired with a titanium stem and seatpost, with Selander opting for a Specialized Romin saddle.
Click or swipe through the gallery above for a closer look at Bjorn Selander's custom Bingham Built Titanium.
- Frame: Bingham Built Titanium
- Fork: ENVE Carbon Cross Disc
- Front brake: Shimano Dura-Ace R9120, 140mm rotor
- Rear brake: Shimano Dura-Ace R9120, 140mm rotor
- Brake/shift levers: Shimano Dura-Ace R9170
- Front derailleur: N/A
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RX
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-28
- Chain: Shimano
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 with 42t Wolf Tooth single chainring, 175mm cranks
- Wheelset: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Tyres: Challenge Baby Limus
- Handlebars: Pro Vibe, 440mm
- Stem: Bingham Built, 120mm
- Headset: Cane Creek
- Pedals: Shimano XTR
- Saddle: Specialized Romin
- Seatpost: Eriksen Titanium
- Computer: SRM PC-8