First spotted at the Criterium du Dauphine and released a few weeks later, the updated Trek Madone Disc has since been raced extensively by the American brand’s WorldTour sponsored team, Trek-Segafredo.
- Top 5 custom bikes at the Tour de France
- Tour de Suisse massive race tech gallery
- Criterium du Dauphine massive tech gallery
Photographed here at the Tour de Suisse, Jasper Stuyven's Trek Madone Disc is in the traditional Trek-Segafredo team colours of red and white.
For the Tour de France, the squad were each given Trek’s special ICON paint scheme, although the team’s sole stage victory came aboard a Trek Domane in the same colours as Stuyven’s bike here during stage 9 of the race.
Released back in the spring ahead of the Flemish Classics, the Bontrager Aeolus XXX series wheels are available in three different rim depths, as well as in rim or disc brake format. Trek-Segafredo pairs its wheels with Vittoria Corsa tubular tyres.
Click or swipe through the gallery above for a closer look at Jasper Stuyven’s Trek Madone Disc.
- Frameset: Trek Madone Disc
- Front brake: Shimano Dura-Ace R9120
- Rear brake: Shimano Dura-Ace R9120
- Brake/shift levers: Shimano Dura-Ace R9170
- Front derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace R9150
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace R9150
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100-P
- Wheelset: Bontrager Aeolus XXX 4
- Tyres: Vittoria Corsa Speed, 25mm tubular
- Handlebars/stem: Trek Madone
- Tape/grips: Bontrager
- Pedals: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Saddle: Bontrager Team Issue
- Seatpost: Trek Madone
- Bottle cages: Bontrager XXX