This article first appeared on Cyclingnews
French Pro Continental team Cofidis switched from Orbea bikes to Kuota for the 2018 and 2019 seasons.
- Joey Rosskopf's BMC Timemachine 01 gallery
- Trek goes carbon and improves integration with the new Powerfly
Also switching teams at the start of the season was Spanish road race national champion, Jesus Herrada, who moved to the French squad after seven seasons at the WorldTour level with Movistar Team.
Herrada won his second national road race title in Soria last June, edging out Alejandro Valverde (Movistar Team) and Ion Izagirre (Bahrain-Merida) by five seconds. To celebrate the victory, Kuota didn't hold back in designing an eye-catching yellow and red frameset for Herrada when he signed for Cofidis in January.
Cofidis is one of the few professional teams to use tyres from Michelin, while the French link continues with Look Keo Blade Carbon pedals.
Click or swipe through the gallery above for a closer look at Jesus Herrada's custom Kuota Khan.
- Frame: Kuota Khan in custom colours for Spanish national champion
- Fork: Kuota Khan in custom colours for Spanish national champion
- Front brake: Campagnolo Super Record
- Rear brake: Campagnolo Super Record
- Brake/shift levers: Campagnolo Super Record EPS
- Front derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record EPS
- Rear derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record EPS with CeramicSpeed OSPW system
- Cassette: Campagnolo Record
- Crankset: SRM Campagnolo, 53/39
- Wheelset: Campagnolo Bora Ultra 50
- Tyres: Michelin Power Competition Service Course
- Handlebars: Deda Superleggero
- Stem: Deda Zero
- Pedals: Look Keo Blade Carbon
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Aspide
- Bottle cages: Tacx Deva