This article was originally published on Cyclingnews.com
Laurent Didier began his eighth season in the WorldTour and his sixth with the various incarnations of the Trek-Segafredo outfit at the Tour Down Under. The team started the season on the same bikes as 2016 and we took a look at the Luxembourger domestique’s Trek Emonda.
- Tour Down Under 2017 news and bike galleries
- Tech gallery: Tour Down Under
- WorldTour team bikes: everything you need to know
Didier rode a 60cm frame equipped with a Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070 groupset. 175mm cranks were paired with 53-39 chainrings and equipped with a SRM power meter.
The colour coordinated build is a predominantly red design, with bold white decals and gumwall tyres.
The Emonda features an integrated seat mast, which is cut to length and was completed with a Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seat mast cap.
Complete bike specifications
- Frame: Trek Emonda SLR Race Shop Limited, size 60
- Fork: Trek Emonda full carbon
- Stem: Bontrager, 120mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager Race Lite alloy, 420mm
- Tape: Bontrager Gel Cork handlebar tape
- Front brake: Shimano Dura-Ace direct mount
- Rear brake: Shimano Dura-Ace direct mount
- Brake/shift levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Front derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace, 53-39T, 175mm crank length
- Pedals: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000
- Wheelset: Bontrager Aeolus 5
- Tyres: Veloflex Roubaix 25mm
- Saddle: Bontrager Team Issue
- Seatpost: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seat mast cap
- Bottle cages: Trek Bat Cage
- Rider's height: 1.89m / 6ft 2in
- Rider's weight: 68kg / 150lb
- Saddle height from bottom bracket: 800mm
- Centre of saddle to centre of bar: 740mm
- Total bicycle weight: 7.08kg
Click or swipe through the gallery above to see more of the bike.