This article was originally published on Cyclingnews.com.
Sergio Henao was a crucial lieutenant during Chris Froome’s third Tour de France victory last year and it is likely we will see Henao in the same important role come July.
We take a look at the new Pinarello Dogma F10 that Henao used at the Tour Down Under last month, his first race since crashing out of the final stages in the Rio Olympics, and will be using for the 2017 season.
The latest incarnation of the Pinarello Dogma arrived earlier this year, claiming to be lighter, stiffer and more aerodynamic than the Dogma F8.
The F10 was designed specifically for the latest Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2 groupset, with an E-Link system on the downtube allowing updating and charging of the electronic groupset. Whilst the shifting, levers and brakes equipped on Henao’s bike are from the new groupset, the crankset is an older Dura-Ace 9070 series due to a shortage of chainrings for the latest groupset. It is expected Team Sky will have the full complement of the groupset in time for the spring races, including the new 9100 series wheels.
The Colombian climber opted for Dura-Ace C35 wheels on his 465mm frame and standard gearing of 53-39T chainrings combined with a Dura-Ace 11-28T cassette were paired with 170mm cranks.
An all black Fizik Antares saddle complements the black PRO components handlebar tape, which matches the PRO Vibe alloy cockpit.
Complete bike specifications
- Frame: Pinarello Dogma F10, size 465
- Fork: Pinarello Dogma F10
- Headset: Pinarello
- Stem: PRO Vibe alloy stem, 125mm
- Handlebar: PRO Vibe alloy handlebars, 380mm
- Tape: PRO handlebar tape
- Front brake: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- Rear brake: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- Brake/shift levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150
- Front derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace 11-speed
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace 9070, 170mm, 53/39T
- Pedals: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000
- Wheelset: Shimano Dura-Ace C35
- Tyres: Continental Competition tubular, 25mm
- Saddle: Fizik Antares
- Seatpost: Pinarello Dogma F10
- Bottle cages: Elite Custom Race Plus
- Rider's height: 1.59m / 5ft 2in
- Rider's weight: 61kg / 134lb
- Saddle height from bottom bracket: 665mm
- Centre of saddle to centre of bar: 660mm
- Total bicycle weight: 6.93kg
Click or swipe through the gallery above to see more of Henao's bike.