Three stage victories and two riders in the top-five on general classification capped off a successful Tour de France for the Dutch-registered LottoNL-Jumbo team.
- Tour de France tech: the new bikes, tech and trends from this year's race
- Top 5 custom road shoes at the Tour de France
The team's stage victories came courtesy of Dylan Groenewegen and Primož Roglič who were both presented with custom-painted framesets from Bianchi ahead of the race.
Dutchman Groenewegen, who won back-to-back stages during the race, celebrated his nationality and hometown with the Dutch Lion, Dutch orange and Dutch flag all represented on his frameset's design. Three 'X's on the top tube also depicted his hometown of Amsterdam.
Roglič threatened the podium for much of the second half of the race and eventually finished fourth overall on GC by the time the race reached Paris. The Slovenian won stage 19 on his way to Paris, doubling up on his stage victory from the 2017 edition of the Tour de France.
Roglič's frame commemorated his victory from last year's race with a bald eagle flying over the Col du Galibier, while a figure of a ski jumper on the top tube of the bike pays homage to Roglič's previous athletic career as a ski jumper.
Both of the framesets retained the iconic celeste blue of Bianchi and last month the Italian company announced a multi-year extension to the already five-year-old partnership with LottoNL-Jumbo.
Click through the gallery above for a closer look at the two custom-painted bikes.
- Frameset: Bianchi Oltre XR4 in custom colours for Dylan Groenewegen and Primož Roglič
- Front brake: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Rear brake: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Brake/shift levers: Shimano Dura-Ace R9150
- Front derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace R9150
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace R9150
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 with Pioneer power meter
- Wheelset: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Tyres: Vittoria Corsa Speed, 25m tubular
- Handlebars/stem: Vision Metron 5D
- Pedals: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Saddle: Fizik
- Seatpost: Bianchi Oltre XR4