This article first appeared on Cyclingnews.
Cyclocross champion Wout van Aert finished second place at the Jingle Cross World Cup in Iowa, US last Saturday, being edged out by Toon Aerts (Telenet Fidea) after a mistake on lap six of the second World Cup race of the season.
After Mathieu van der Poel switched to Canyon bikes earlier this year, van Aert took on the Stevens Super Prestige framesets that were formally used by the Dutchman.
Van Aert's mechanic at the Jingle Cross event said the stock frameset is temporary and that when the cyclocross World Cup returns to Europe later this month van Aert will use a custom-painted frameset commemorating his world championship title.
Click or swipe through the gallery above for a closer look at the cyclocross world champion's bike.
- Frameset: Stevens Super Prestige, 56cm
- Front brake: SRAM Red HRD
- Rear brake: SRAM Red HRD
- Brake/shift levers: SRAM Red eTap HRD
- Front derailleur: SRAM Red eTap
- Rear derailleur: SRAM Red eTap
- Cassette: SRAM Force, 12-28
- Crankset: SRAM Red, 46/39
- Wheelset: Zipp 303 with custom decals for cyclocross world champion
- Tyre: A.Dugast tubular
- Handlebars: Zipp Service Course SL70, 420mm
- Stem: Zipp Service Course SL, 130mm
- Tape/grips: SRAM
- Pedals: Look X-Track Race
- Saddle: Prologo Scratch 2 Nack
- Seatpost: Zipp Service Course
- Bottle cages: N/A
- Computer: N/A