For 2014, Vermarc is selling 'team' and 'replica' versions of the new Omega Pharma Quick-Step racing kit. As one of the longest-running teams still on the circuit, the Belgian team uses a Belgian clothing supplier.
Fans of Mark Cavendish, Tom Boonen or Tony Martin can purchase short- and long-sleeve jerseys and bib shorts in both the standard team style and that of national champions. The Cavendish kit, for example, features a mostly white jersey with rainbow stripes and the Union Jack.
Cav's 2014 kit will be available from Vermarc, finishing-line kick not included
While the rainbow stripes aren't a new design, the UCI Team Time Trial World Champions logo is still a bit of a novelty. Omega Pharma Quick-Step notched up this honor for the second year running in 2013.
UK pricing was not immediately available for the pieces below, listed with US pricing.
Omega Pharma Quick-Step Country Champions
- SHORT SLEEVE FULL ZIP (S-DRY FABRIC) — $120
- BIB SHORTS WITH F1 ELITE GEL PAD — $195
- CHAMPION LONGSLEEVE (THERMASQUARE) — $180
Omega Pharma Quick-Step Team Replica
- SHORT SLEEVE FULL ZIP (S-DRY) — $110
- BIB SHORT (F2 PRO PAD) — $160
- LONG SLEEVE (THERASQUARE) — $170
Omega Pharma Quick-Step PRR Carbon Team Edition
- SHORT SLEEVE FULL ZIP — $320
- BIB SHORT WITH LONGDISTANCE PAD (LD) — $380