Social Competition – Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Our Media Limited (formerly known as Immediate Media Company Bristol Limited) (Company Number 05715415). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
- The closing date for entries is 23:59 on 21st July 2023
- By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
- to be bound by these terms and conditions; and
- that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the Promoter for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
Entrants should enter by answering a question correctly and supplying their name and email address. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
- Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
- The prize consists of one x1 Electra Loft GO! 7D EQ Step-Over Bike in Matte Cadet Blue. The Prize will be delivered to the winners nearest authorized Trek dealer and arranged by the prize supplier.
- The winning entrant will be selected from all correct entries after the closing date. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered into. The Promoter may share the winner’s details with the prize provider for the purpose of fulfilling the prize.
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the close of the promotion by direct message via the BikeRadar Facebook account. If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond within 28 days of such notification being sent, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
- The surname and county of residence of the winner will be available upon request by sending an SAE to Trek BikeRadar Prize Draw Competition, Eagle House, Bristol, BS1 4ST within two months of the closing date of the promotion. The Promoter will contact the winner before releasing this information and provide the winner the opportunity to object or limit the amount of information shared.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
- The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
- By entering this promotion you agree to release the host social media platform of any liability howsoever caused in respect of this promotion. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any social media platform. Any personal details collected in relation to this promotion are being collected and used by the Promoter, not by any social media platform.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of England