Chorus-equipped, wind tunnel-developed online-only flyer
Cycling Plus Magazine
Cycling Plus is the manual for the modern road cyclist. Whether you're cycling weekly, an occasional new rider or a Tour de France fan you’ll find everything you need.
Find out more about Cycling Plus magazine on our website: CyclingPlus.com.
Cycling Plus Magazine Subscriptions
Try a subscription to Cycling Plus magazine today and you can:
- Try your first 5 issues for just £5 – normally £4.99 each!
- Continue your subscription at £24.99 every 6 issues – saving 16%
- Cancel your subscription at any time and receive a refund on unmailed copies
- Receive 13 issues a year delivered directly to your door
- Never miss a copy of the manual for modern road cyclists
Start your Cycling Plus Magazine subscription today!Order Now
Meet the Cycling Plus Magazine team
The latest step in Evans footwear
Lightweight aero road bike with Chorus kit and aero carbon wheels
A wind change of direction to disc
Stylish gravel shoes
Can the ride justify the Trek’s high price tag?
Italian style, quality and comfort
Minneapolis-born All-City Cycles’ race machine
Channelled saddle for endurance riders
Disc-equipped titanium sportive special
Ultra-light combination from Italy
Classic British road bike with a touch of the Cambridge blues