A redesign sees big benefits for beginners
Cycling Plus Magazine
Cycling Plus is the manual for the modern road cyclist. Whether you're cycling weekly, an occasional new rider or a Tour de France fan you’ll find everything you need.
Find out more about Cycling Plus magazine on our website: CyclingPlus.com.
Cycling Plus Magazine Subscriptions
Try a subscription to Cycling Plus magazine today and you can:
- Try your first 5 issues for just £5 – normally £4.99 each!
- Continue your subscription at £24.99 every 6 issues – saving 16%
- Cancel your subscription at any time and receive a refund on unmailed copies
- Receive 13 issues a year delivered directly to your door
- Never miss a copy of the manual for modern road cyclists
Start your Cycling Plus Magazine subscription today!Order Now
Meet the Cycling Plus Magazine team
A great fitting and good looking helmet without the big price tag
Comfort and quality for the long haul
Italian style and quality for all kinds of riding
Warm, lightweight and looking good
Tubeless-ready carbon hoops
Italian heritage, Paris-Roubaix history and classic looks
Protection that's smart in terms of looks as well as cash
Budget aluminium aero clincher wheelset
Rob Spedding tackles Stage 10 of the amateur edition of the Tour
Do a steel frame, small wheels and big tyres equal big fun?
All-round excellence and versatility