The long-established Allez has had a major overhaul for 2018
Cycling Plus Magazine
Cycling Plus is the manual for the modern road cyclist. Whether you're cycling weekly, an occasional new rider or a Tour de France fan you’ll find everything you need.
Find out more about Cycling Plus magazine on our website: CyclingPlus.com.
Cycling Plus Magazine Subscriptions
Try a subscription to Cycling Plus magazine today and you can:
- Try your first 5 issues for just £5 – normally £4.99 each!
- Continue your subscription at £24.99 every 6 issues – saving 16%
- Cancel your subscription at any time and receive a refund on unmailed copies
- Receive 13 issues a year delivered directly to your door
- Never miss a copy of the manual for modern road cyclists
Start your Cycling Plus Magazine subscription today!Order Now
Meet the Cycling Plus Magazine team
Trek’s lightweight race machine gets even lighter
Disc-braked endurance bike built for comfort rather than speed
Super-stiff skeleton shoes
Get ready to ride like the wind
Non-foam cored helmet with added safety
The bike that made the Boardman brand what it is today
Radically different saddle design
Di2 for less than the rest
Built for easy speed
Prepare to cause a commotion
Ergonomically aero bar