Change of seasons, same great mag
Cycling Plus Magazine
Cycling Plus is the manual for the modern road cyclist. Whether you're cycling weekly, an occasional new rider or a Tour de France fan you’ll find everything you need.
Find out more about Cycling Plus magazine on our website: CyclingPlus.com.
Cycling Plus Magazine Subscriptions
Try a subscription to Cycling Plus magazine today and you can:
- Try your first 5 issues for just £5 – normally £4.99 each!
- Continue your subscription at £24.99 every 6 issues – saving 16%
- Cancel your subscription at any time and receive a refund on unmailed copies
- Receive 13 issues a year delivered directly to your door
- Never miss a copy of the manual for modern road cyclists
Start your Cycling Plus Magazine subscription today!Order Now
Meet the Cycling Plus Magazine team
Aero aluminium setup
A highly agreeable endurance ride
Long name, big claims
Maximum bang for your buck from Taiwanese titan’s historied TCR
Distinctive pro-inspired frame gets more affordable carbon and kit
Aero clinchers from Specialized’s sibling brand
Is Whyte’s Wessex the ‘ultimate UK road bike’ it claims?
Chris Froome’s new weapon of choice
Discs come to the Canadian aero classic
Well priced and good looking MIPS lid
We've gone power mad!