Tough gravity-oriented footwear
What Mountain Bike Magazine
What Mountain Bike is the magazine that gets to the heart of what matters in mountain biking, whether it's new bikes, fresh kit, inspiring photography or the low down on the latest trail developments.
What Mountain Bike Magazine Subscriptions
Try a subscription to What Mountain Bike magazine today and you can:
- Try your first 5 issues for just £5 – normally £4.99 each!
- Continue your subscription at £24.99 every 6 issues – saving 16%
- Cancel your subscription at any time and receive a refund on unmailed copies
- Receive 13 issues a year delivered directly to your door
- Never miss a packed issue of what to ride, where to ride and how to ride!
Start your What Mountain Bike Magazine subscription today!Order Now
Ti-reinforced integrated frame tech meets trad racer handling
Comfortable shoes for easier-going riders
Superbly executed take on the classic racing hardtail format
Solid shoe that excels when hike-a-biking
Light, trail-friendly Euro hardtail
Decent lace-up kicks, but potential comfort niggles
A handbuilt British hardtail bruiser that’ll have you taming the most technical of trails
Quietly impressive Velcro-fastening trail shoes
Coiled singletrack spring that's ridiculously fun
Flat-out DH geometry in a big day-friendly format