Lightweight, ultra-durable performance
What Mountain Bike Magazine
What Mountain Bike is the magazine that gets to the heart of what matters in mountain biking, whether it's new bikes, fresh kit, inspiring photography or the low down on the latest trail developments.
What Mountain Bike Magazine Subscriptions
Try a subscription to What Mountain Bike magazine today and you can:
- Try your first 5 issues for just £5 – normally £4.99 each!
- Continue your subscription at £24.99 every 6 issues – saving 16%
- Cancel your subscription at any time and receive a refund on unmailed copies
- Receive 13 issues a year delivered directly to your door
- Never miss a packed issue of what to ride, where to ride and how to ride!
Start your What Mountain Bike Magazine subscription today!Order Now
Fast and light trail slayer with a trick up its sleeve
Affordable, direct mount all-rounder
Innovative irregular-ringed cranks
Great teeth, decent arms
Structurally great, cosmetically disappointing
Pricey Italian fat-axle performance piece
Understated looks hide a brilliant British trail bike
Outstandingly stiff and practical cranks
Light, wide and versatile wheels
Plush frame and sorted kit amplify plus-sized playfulness