BikeRadar's James Tennant gets the full lowdown in the video below:
Video: Shimano XTR Di2 and R321
Shimano XTR Di2 price details
- Rear derailleur: £429.99 RDM9050GS (short cage) and RD9050SGS (long cage)
- Front derailleur: £269.99 FDM9050
- Right shifter: £149.99 SWM9050R
- Left shifter: £149.99 SWM9050L
- Internal battery SMBTR2: £99.99
- External battery: £49.99
- E-tube wires: £17.99 per length
- System information display and junction: SCM9050 £84.99
- E-Tube Di2 bottom bracket junction box: £19.99 SMJC41
Shimano R321 road shoe spec details
- Price: £299.99
- Weight: 489g a pair (size 40)
- The shoes use new Teijin Avail 100 Ultralight fabric in the upper – this is more malleable during the custom fit process and enabling a better fit while providing addition support.
- Shimano’s Dynalast sole offers improved pedalling efficiency. Sole stiffness is rated 12/12.
- Cleat holes allow for a wide range of cleat adjustment – 11mm back and forth.