Nacer Bouhanni lined up for Scheldeprijs this week alongside his Cofidis teammates and a stellar selection of sprinters. Marcel Kittel took victory for the fifth time at the race, while Olympic Omnium Champion Elia Viviani placed second with Bouhanni completing the podium in a reduced peloton following a late crash.
- Bahrain-Merida team rides disc brakes in final week of flat Classics season
- Gallery: two distinct approaches for pre-Roubaix race
The Orbea Orca was launched late last year and Cofidis’ sprinting superstar has a custom blacked-out edition. Small detailing on the wheel rims, forks and handlebars display Bouhanni’s name and logo depicting a boxing glove, the Frenchman’s second sport.
Shimano Dura-Ace provides the levers and shifting, while American outfit FSA provides the brakes, crankset and seat post. FSA’s sister brand Vision provides the 55mm Metron tubular wheels and integrated stem and handlebars.
The French team has Look pedals, while Prologo provides a blacked-out Nago Evo saddle and the black-and-white handlebar tape.
Complete bike specifications
- Frame: Orbea Orca
- Fork: Orbea Orca
- Handlebar/stem: Vision Metron 5D
- Brakes: FSA SL-K
- Brake/shift levers: Shimano Dura-Ace 9070
- Front derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace 9070
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace 9070
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 11-28
- Crankset: FSA SL-K, 53/39, 172.5mm
- Wheelset: Vision Metron 55
- Tyres: Kenda SC
- Seatpost: FSA SL-K
- Saddle: Prologo Nago Evo
- Bottle cages: Tacx Deva
- Rider's height: 1.75m/ 5ft 7in
- Rider's weight: 66kg / 145lb
- Saddle height from bottom bracket: 690mm
- Centre of saddle to centre of bar: 700mm