Do you fancy sitting in a prime spot near the finish line of the Women's Tour, cheering on some of the best riders in the world from the comfort of the VIP enclosure, complete with complimentary food and refreshments?
- Best women's road bikes: a buyer's guide
- Women's cycling news, reviews, interviews, advice and more on BikeRadar Women
This is THE competition for any fan of women's cycling. Your chance to be right at the heart of the action, soaking up the electric atmosphere of top-level road racing and huge crowds of fans. There's no experience quite like it, we guarantee it!
BikeRadar has teamed up with Sweetspot, organisers of The Women's Tour, to offer readers the chance to win VIP tickets to each stage of the race. So what are you waiting for? Share this with your friends and get those entries in!
The prize – VIP tickets
We've got one pair of VIP tickets to give away for each of the five stages of the Women's Tour.
If you're lucky enough to be one of the winners, you and your companion of choice will get access to the VIP area, which gives you a prime viewing spot from which to watch all of the action of The Women's Tour unfold... and you'll be able to enjoy complimentary refreshments while you cheer the peloton on.
Choose between a stage start or finish ticket.
For the stage starts, you'll be treated to a continental breakfast, tea/coffee and soft drinks and a Women's Tour souvenir programme, all from the comfort of a covered VIP enclosure right near the race start. You can wander through the race pits in the morning, meeting cyclists and checking out the bike tech, then settle down for the race presentation and wait for the countdown to start.
Or you can choose to take a finish line package, where you can enjoy a reception with sparkling wine, an open bar supplied with Adnams Ale and a selection of soft drinks, a buffet and a tour programme, again all complimentary and sheltered from the elements.
- Stage 1 (7 June): Start - Daventry, finish - Kettering
- Stage 2 (8 June): All day - Stoke-on-Trent
- Stage 3 (9 June): Start - Atherstone, finish - Royal Leamington Spa
- Stage 4 (10 June): Start - Chesterfield, finish - Chesterfield
- Stage 5 (11 June): All day - London
How to enter
Just complete the form below to enter.
Terms and conditions
The full terms and conditions will be displayed again in the competition entry form above.
- Competition 5: Women’s Tour VIP Hospitality Experience Competition Terms and Conditions
- Promoter: Immediate Media Company Bristol Limited.
- Promotion excludes promoter employees, contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
- By entering, you agree to be bound by all the rules of the promotion.
- Only one entry per person, per giveaway.
- The prize is for a pair of VIP hospitality tickets to 1 Stage of the Women's Tour only. The stages included within prize are limited to Stage 1 (07/06/2017), Stage 2 (08/06/2017), Stage 3 (09/06/2017), Stage 4 (10/06/2017) and Stage 5 (11/06/2017) only.
- The competition opens at 17:00 GMT on 19 May 2017 and closes at 3:30 GMT on 1 June 2017.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older, and be a UK resident. This promotion is subject to the laws of England; by entering you undertake that you are not contravening any laws local to you.
- No responsibility accepted for lost, delayed, ineligible or fraudulent entries.
- The winning entries will be chosen at random (from all eligible entries). The winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the closing date.
- The draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For winner's details send an SAE within two months of closing date to Women’s Tour VIP Hospitality Experience Competition, Immediate Media, Tower House, Fairfax Street, Bristol BS1 3BN.
- If a winner is unable to be contacted within one month, the Promoter may redraw or offer in a future promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value but there is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
- The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (this includes the EU, Iceland, Norway and Lichtenstein). Your information will be processed by staff where it is necessary to fulfil an order, process payment details or provide you with other support services.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By entering this promotion you agree to release Facebook, Twitter or Instagram of any liability howsoever caused in respect of this promotion.