Terms and conditions:
- The Promoter is Immediate Media Company Bristol Limited.
- The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
- The closing date for entries is 11.59pm on 18 September 2020
- By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
(a) to be bound by these terms and conditions; and
(b) that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the Promoter for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
- Entrants should enter by submitting their details on the online form. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
- There is one prize which consists of:
£250 worth of Shimano Wear Out Parts
Servicing at a local Shimano Service Centre
- The winning entrant will be drawn at random from all eligible entries.
- The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered into. The Promoter may share the details of the winner with H Young (Operations) Limited trading as Madison for the purposes of fulfilling/delivering the prize.
- The winner will be notified within 28 days of the close of the promotion by email. If the winner cannot be contacted, or fails to respond within three months of such notification being sent, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
- In the event that the selected winner does not have a bicycle to be serviced, there is no cash value for the bike service part of the prize.
- The cost of the bike service will be covered by Freewheel & Madison Cycles up to the value of £120.
- Booking of the bike service will be supported by an SSC representative. The winner will be responsible for their own travel to and from service centre.
- The service must be redeemed within three months days of being notified as the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
- The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
- The surname and county of residence of the winner will be available upon request by sending an SAE to BikeRadar Freewheel competition, Eagle House, Colston Avenue, Bristol, BS1 4ST within two months of the closing date of the promotion. The Promoter will contact the winner before releasing this information and provide the winner the opportunity to object or limit the amount of information shared.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of England.