- Best road bikes under £3,000 or $3,000 in 2022
- Alex Evans’ Gear of the Year 2022 | The gear that’s made Alex comfortable, warm and happy this year
- Knee-high Spatz overshoes, Rapha’s new do-it-all winter jersey, a versatile Topeak pump and Apidura’s Backcountry frame pack
- This custom beach racing bike has a hardtail frame and a $1,600 gravel handlebar
- This Specialized Aethos fixed-gear conversion is the coolest bike we’ve seen this year
First Look Friday
First Look Friday brings you our weekly pick of the most interesting, exciting and innovative tech to arrive at BikeRadar HQ. Check back every Friday for the latest road and mountain bike products to land in the hands of our test team.
Bike of the Year
Our annual Bike of the Year extravaganza sees BikeRadar's expert team of testers put the latest machines through their paces. More than 100 bikes were tested across a range of categories for 2019, but only one could be crowned Bike of the Year. Check out the latest reviews below or view the full list of winners.