- Top 5 2020 cross-country bikes
- Grippy gravel tyres, lightweight enduro wheels and a pinch-flat prevention product
- Felix races The Rift | 200km Icelandic gravel race
- 5 reasons why you should get your friends into cycling
- Will tubeless take over in the pro peloton? Here’s what the experts say
Bike of the Year
Our annual Bike of the Year extravaganza sees BikeRadar's expert team of testers put the latest machines through their paces. More than 100 bikes were tested across a range of categories for 2019, but only one could be crowned Bike of the Year. Check out the latest reviews below or view the full list of winners.
First Look Friday
First Look Friday brings you our weekly pick of the most interesting, exciting and innovative tech to arrive at BikeRadar HQ. Check back every Friday for the latest road and mountain bike products to land in the hands of our test team.