The final stage of the OVO Women’s Tour took place yesterday and saw the streets of central London closed off for the spectacle.
In an exciting and fast race, the pro riders raced 14 laps of a 6.2km loop which began on Regent Street St James and took in famous landmarks that included Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus and The Strand.
One of the bikes that really stood out was ridden by Cylance Pro Cycling’s Rossella Ratto. The Italian’s interesting stem set up certainly turned heads with its approximately -40-degree angle – very unusual.
Despite a depleted team after a number of crashes and sickness in previous stages, Ratto’s teammate Dani King finished ninth overall in the GC.
Complete bike specifications
- Frame: Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod
- Fork: Cannondale SuperSix EVO
- Brakes: FSA K-Force
- Brake/shift levers: SRAM Red mechanical
- Front derailleur: SRAM Red mechanical
- Rear derailleur: SRAM Red mechanical
- Cassette: SRAM
- Chain: SRAM Red 22
- Crankset: Cannondale SiSL2 w/ SRM Spider, 53/39t FSA rings
- Wheelset: Vision Metron 40SL
- Tyres: Vittoria Corsa 25mm
- Handlebars: FSA Gossamer
- Saddle: Fabric Line
- Seat post: FSA/ Cannondale
- Bottle cages: Arundel Bando
- Power meter: SRM-Cannondale
- Rider’s height: 1.65m (48cm frame)