The ‘race of truth’ has been a staple of the Tour de France ever since its first appearance in the 1934 edition, but in recent years the length and quantity of time trials has dwindled at sport’s biggest race.
Devoted TT fans Rob, Simon and Jack have joined forces to discuss why this is happening and to make an impassioned plea for a re-think.
- Why this is the most interesting Tour time trial for a long time
- Tour de France 2020: Everything you need to know
- Tour de France bikes: who’s riding what?
- Our six favourite Tour de France bikes
- Enormous sunglasses are the least subtle Tour tech trend of 2020
Thanks for listening to the BikeRadar Podcast.
You can also head to the BikeRadar Podcast page to browse through our full archive of episodes.