In this week’s road-focused tech podcast, Matthew Loveridge, Jack Luke and Simon Bromley consider the options for winter road riding, discussing different approaches to choosing a bike, and which components really matter.
Do you favour a dedicated machine for poor weather riding? An old hack? Are you a mudguard fan with strong opinions about winter tyres? Or would you rather be indoors on the trainer? Have a listen and let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Related winter bike reading
- Considering a fixie?: 5 reasons you need a fixie in your life, Jack’s lockdown fixie antics, Matthew’s rusty old hack
- A very modern rim dynamo: Velogical Sport dynamo first look
- Looking after your chain: Chain lube buyer’s guide: what’s the best chain lube for your bike?
- Keeping your bum dry: Best mudguards and fenders: a complete buyer’s guide and recommendations
- Choosing the right rubber: Best winter road bike tyres
Thanks for listening to the BikeRadar Podcast.
You can also head to the BikeRadar Podcast page to browse through our full archive of episodes.