Does this Trek rip it up and start again?
Cycling Plus Magazine
Cycling Plus is the manual for the modern road cyclist. Whether you're cycling weekly, an occasional new rider or a Tour de France fan you’ll find everything you need.
Cycling Plus Magazine Subscriptions
Try a subscription to Cycling Plus magazine today and you can:
- Try your first 5 issues for just £5 – normally £4.99 each!
- Continue your subscription at £24.99 every 6 issues – saving 16%
- Cancel your subscription at any time and receive a refund on unmailed copies
- Receive 13 issues a year delivered directly to your door
- Never miss a copy of the manual for modern road cyclists
Start your Cycling Plus Magazine subscription today!Order Now
Meet the Cycling Plus Magazine team
British-designed steel go-anywhere, do-anything machine
Can Campagnolo overpower Ultegra?
Say goodbye to pannier racks
Get ready for the new year in our latest issue
Slim rim riding glasses
The return of an old Specialized name in a new gravel bike guise
Aggressive aero speed machine
Do-it-all superbike from the US carbon king
Storck’s appliance of carbon science to cyclocross
Cycling Plus' senior tech editor has been spending quality time with his Cannondale Slate