BikeRadar‘s monthly podcast series is back! So, stream from right below, or head over to your preferred podcast provider to download for later on.
Please don’t forget to rate, review and recommend — oh, and if there’s anything you’d like us to discuss, just let us know!
In this episode BikeRadar‘s tech team tackle the ever-present debate between the world’s biggest groupset manufacturers: should you pick SRAM or Shimano?
We also discuss where best to spend your money: should you upgrade yourself or your bike?
Finally, we give insight into the life of a BikeRadar technical editor: how do we go about testing bikes and kit? There’s more to it than you might think!
How to listen to the BikeRadar Podcast
Previous BikeRadar Podcast episodes
- BikeRadar Podcast Ep 1: Cycling Plus‘ Bike of the Year Special
- BikeRadar Podcast Ep 2: MBUK‘s Trail Bike of the Year Special
- BikeRadar Podcast Ep 3: Superbikes, helmet tech and e-road bikes
All the links you need from this month’s podcast
- Wireless shifting for the masses – SRAM Force AXS is here
- SRAM Red eTap AXS review
Shimano GRX – dream gravel groupset, or too little, too late
- SRAM X01 AXS groupset first ride review
- Shimano 12-speed XT and SLX is here and it’s almost as good as XTR
- Shimano XTR M9100 groupset first ride review
- Skills related articles on BikeRadar
- Training related articles on BikeRadar