Black Friday is here and there are countless deals available from some of the biggest cycling retailers.
To make your life easier, we’ve provided a guide to where to find the best Black Friday 2023 cycling deals, plus a mix of the very best deals picked out by the BikeRadar team.
Where to find the best Black Friday 2023 cycling deals
These retailers typically offer Black Friday discounts on quality cycling equipment.
Black Friday cycling deals: UK quick links
- Chain Reaction – Chain Reaction is offering up to 60% off cycling gear including bikes, clothing, shoes and more
- Decathlon – Save up to 50% on a range of cycling gear in Decathlon’s Black Friday sale
- Wiggle – Wiggle is offering up to 60% off wheels and tyres
- ProBikeKit – Find 25% off clothing and 35% off components with more deals to come
- Halfords – Halfords is currently offering up to 30% off online
- Tredz – Get up to 45% off with the Tredz Black Ticket event
- Sigma Sports – Sigma Sports is offering up to 60% off top-notch cycling kit
- Currys – Currys often has Black Friday sales on electronics of interest to cyclists, including smartwatches
Black Friday cycling deals: US quick links
- Competitive Cyclist – Competitive Cyclist is offering up to 40% off in its Black Friday pre-sale
- Jenson USA – Jenson is offering plenty of deals to those based in the US
- Mike’s Bikes – Mike’s is a big West Coast retailer with plenty of bargains
- Western Bike Works – Find up to 25% off at Western Bike Works’ Black Friday pre-sale
- The Pro’s Closet – Find discounts on wheels, electronics and more in The Pro’s Closet Black Friday sale
Best Black Friday cycling deals 2023
Best Black Friday cycling deals
This is our pick of the best Black Friday cycling deals we can find. Read on for our full list of Black Friday deals.
- Rutland Cycling: Specialized S-Works Turbo Creo SL Evo – £12,000 £7,999 (save 33%)
- Sigma Sports: Cannondale SuperSix EVO Neo 3 – £3,800 £2,666 (save 30%)
- ProBikeKit: Continental GP5000 tyre twin pack – £119.98 from £70 (save up to 40%)
- Sigma Sports: Castelli Perfetto RoS vest – £145 £59 (save 59%)
- Chain Reaction: Castelli Alpha RoS 2 Light jacket – £280 £125 (save 55%)
- Chain Reaction: Garmin Forerunner 745 – £399.99 £239.99 (save 40%)
- Chain Reaction: Lezyne Macro Easy GPS Cycling Computer – £80 £32 (save 60%)
- Chain Reaction: SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed MTB groupset – £384 £209.99 (save 45%)
- Wiggle: Wahoo Kicvkr V5 turbo trainer – £999.99 £649.99 (save 35%)
- ProBikeKit: Vittoria Corsa G2.0 road tyre twin pack – £119.98 £63.49 (save 47%)
- ProBikeKit: Garmin Vector 3 Dual Side Power Meter Pedals (reconditioned) – £789.99 £399.99 (save 46%)
- Sigma Sports: Specialized Diverge Pro Disc – £8,000 £6,398 (save 20%)
- ProBikeKit: Fulcrum Racing 00 Gravel Disc Brake 650b wheelset – £249.99 £99.99 (save 60%)
- Chain Reaction Cycles: Nukeproof Scout 290 Elite Alloy – £2,499.99 £1,999.99 (save 20%)
- Rapha: 25% Black Friday discount code
- ProBikeKit: Schwalbe One Performance road tyre – £40.99 £25.99 (save 37%)
- ProBikeKit: Bont Vaypor S Road shoe – £329.99 from 162.49 (save up to 50%)
- Sigma Sports: Cannondale SuperSix EVO Force AXS – £6,500 £4,225 (save 35%)
- Sigma Sports: dhb Aeron FLT Roubaix Bib Tight 2.0 – £100 £50 (save 50%)
- Decathlon: Madison Element Thermal Cycling Gloves – £14.99 £7.99 (save 46%)
- Decathlon: Triban RC 120 Disc Brake road bike – £499.99 £449.99 (save 10%)
- Wiggle: Garmin Edge 1030 Plus – £519.99 £299.99 (save 42%)
- Sigma Sports: Bontrager Ion 200 RT/Flare RT2 light set – £90 £65 (save 28%)
- GoPro: GoPro Hero 11 Black – £549.98 £399.98 (save 27%)
- ProBikeKit: Saris H3 Smart Trainer – £750 £439.99 (save 41%)
Specialized S-Works Turbo Creo SL Evo electric road bike –
£12,000 £7,999 (save 33%)
The Specialized S-Works Turbo Creo SL Evo carbon electric road bike scored four stars in our testing at full price. Now its premium performance comes at a third off.
Cannondale SuperSix EVO Neo 3 –
£3,800 £2,666 (save 30%)
We gave the model above this bike, the Cannondale SuperSix EVO Neo 2, four stars making it one of our best electric road bikes. You can now save 30% on the entry-level version of the motor-assisted superbike.
Continental GP5000 road tyre twin pack –
£119.98 from £70 (save up to 40%)
The Continental GP5000 tyres provide superb ride quality, predictable grip and are durable. One of these tyres normally costs £60, but you can currently pick up a twin pack from ProBikeKit from £70.
Castelli Perfetto RoS Vest –
£145 £59 (save 59%)
Castelli Alpha RoS 2 Light Jacket –
£280 £125 (save 55%)
Another cracking Castelli deal comes from Chain Reaction. The Castelli Alpha RoS 2 Light jacket scored a perfect five stars in our review for its excellent windproofing and water resistance.
Garmin Forerunner 745 GPS Watch –
£399.99 from £239.99 (save up to 40%)
The Garmin Forerunner 745 is targeted at runners but it also has a host of cycling and swimming features, making it a good choice for multi-sport athletes and those who compete in triathlons.
Lezyne Macro Easy GPS Cycling Computer –
£80 £32 (save 60%)
Some bike computers cost more than £500, so for £32 the Lezyne Macro Easy GPS cycling computer looks to be a bargain. The diminutive device has GPS navigation and records basic ride data.
SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed MTB groupset –
£384 £209.99 (save 45%)
NX Eagle is SRAM’s most affordable aftermarket 12-speed drivetrain. It offers reliable shifting and good shifer ergonomics. In a tough market, its RRP isn’t as cheap as it should be, but this Black Friday saving makes the 1x drivetrain more appealing.
Wahoo Kickr V5 turbo trainer –
£999.99 £649.99 (save 35%)
The Wahoo Kickr V5 offers an excellent ride feel, accurate power measurements and it’s easy to use, making it one of the best smart trainers.
Vittoria Corsa G2.0 road tyre twin pack –
£119.98 £63.49 (save 47%)
You can currently save 47% on this Vittoria Corsa G2.0 road tyre twin pack from Pro Bike Kit. The centre of the tyre is optimised for low rolling resistance and the shoulders are optimised for grip.
Garmin Vector 3 Dual Side Power Meter Pedals (reconditioned) –
£789.99 £399.99 (save 46%)
These reconditioned Garmin Vector 3 power meter pedals would offer a saving on the brand new versions any day of the year, but with further Black Friday savings they make training with power even more accessible.
Specialized Diverge Pro Disc –
£8,000 £6,398 (save 20%)
The Specialized Diverge Pro Disc is a gravel bike designed for rough terrain. It has the brand’s FutureShock headset to soften any large bumps. There are 42mm-wide tyres wrapped around Roval Terra CL rims and it has a drivetrain consisting of SRAM Force and Eagle components.
Fulcrum Racing 00 Gravel Disc Brake 650b wheelset –
£249.99 £99.99 (save 60%)
These Fulcrum 650b gravel bike wheels can fit 25mm to 38mm tyres. The 19mm internal rim width is said to allow for a better tyre interface for an improved grip-to-speed ratio.
Nukeproof Scout 290 Elite Alloy –
£2,499.99 £1,999.99 (save 20%)
The Nukeproof Scout hardtail mountain bike is said to be suitable for challenging trail features and fast riding on singletrack. This bike features Schwalbe tyres, a Fox 36 FLoat fork and a Shimano SLX M7100 12-speed groupset.
Rapha 25% off discount code
Rapha is offering 25% off with the discount code SAVE25. There are plenty of items available across jerseys, jackets, shorts and footwear.
Schwalbe One Performance road tyre –
£40.99 £25.99 (save 37%)
The Schwalbe One Performance is an all-rounder road tyre. The RaceGuard protection belt helps protect against flat tyres and the ADDIX compound is said to provide speed and grip.
Bont Vaypor S Road shoe –
£329.99 from 162.49 (save up to 50%)
The Bont Vaypor S is the brand’s flagship shoe and when we review the Hologram version we gave it four stars, praising the superb performance and ultra-stiff feel.
Cannondale SuperSix EVO Force AXS –
£6,500 £4,225 (save 35%)
The Cannondale SuperSix EVO is one of the best road bikes. For Black Friday, Sigma Sports is offering 35% off the 2023 model. It’s still a big investment, but now’s the time to save over £2,000 on this bike.
dhb Aeron FLT Roubaix Bib Tight 2.0 –
£100 £50 (save 50%)
Winter riding is made a lot easier with a pair of bib tights, offering warmth and protection for long cold days out on the bike. These tights with a fleece lining from Wiggle’s in-houde brand dhb currently have 50% off.
Madison Element Thermal Cycling Gloves –
£14.99 £7.99 (save 46%)
These lightweight Madison Element Thermal cycling gloves are claimed to be windproof, showerproof and breathable. Reflective stripes make them handy for cycling at night.
Grab them for nearly half price at Decathlon.
Triban RC 120 Disc Brake road bike –
£499.99 £449.99 (save 10%)
The discount may be modest, but our reviewer gave the Triban RC120 disc four and a half stars, praising its “superb value”. Now it’s even cheaper with £50 off from Decathlon
Garmin Edge 1030 Plus –
£519.99 £299.99 (save 42%)
But the Edge 1030 Plus remains one of the best bike computers and 42 per cent is a massive saving.
For more Garmin bargains, head to our Black Friday Garmin deals list.
Bontrager Ion 200 RT/Flare RT2 light set –
£90 £65 (save 28%)
We’re fans of the original Bontrager Ion 100 R/Flare city light set and the updated version can be synced to your Garmin head unit via ANT+.
Down to £65 at Sigma Sports, the set is discounted by nearly 30 per cent.
We’ve also put together a selection of the best Black Friday bike lights deals.
GoPro Hero 11 Black –
£549.98 £399.98 (save 27%)
The most powerful GoPro camera, according to the brand, is now available along with a GoPro subscription at a 27 per cent discount.
Saris H3 Smart Trainer –
£750 £439.99 (save 41%)
The price was already highly competitive, so the £300 reduction is a brilliant deal.
How to get a good deal on Black Friday 2023
- A little research goes a long way. Read a few online reviews before you commit to buy. There may be a reason for that 40 per cent discount.
- Have you actually thought about what you want to buy? We recommend you put together a wishlist in advance so you don’t come to regret a rash decision.
- Take price drops with a pinch of salt: they can often be hugely exaggerated, since they’re listed against an RRP that might be years old. Helpfully, we track deal prices and do our best to let you know about a product’s price history so you know you’re definitely getting the best deal.
- Don’t let the stress get to you. If you see a deal that’s marked as ‘nearly out of stock’, add it to your shopping basket straight away. Then take a look at the prices other retailers are advertising. You normally get at least a couple of minutes before the item leaves your basket.
Why Black Friday?
Black Friday is the day after America’s Thanksgiving holiday. Previously, the Friday was spent recuperating from the turkey and pumpkin pie, but sensing an opportunity, retailers began to offer post-Thanksgiving sales to tempt people off their couches and into the stores.
Black Friday really took off when the internet offered people the chance to stay sat on their couches and still go shopping. It has turned into an online sales frenzy, with online retailers often offering their best – or close to best – prices over the Thanksgiving holiday period.
It’s become such an internet event that the Monday after the holiday has been anointed Cyber Monday and offers yet more opportunities to buy at a discount. Bargains are appearing ever earlier in November as retailers try to steal a march on their competitors and generate extra turnover.
So if you’ve got your eye on a particular piece of cycling kit – maybe a new set of wheels, a top-spec smartwatch, a new helmet or even a replacement bike – Black Friday is a great time to browse for a bargain.–