Ah 2010. It's almost upon us. So now that all the mince pies have been eaten and all the mulled wine drunk what have we got to look forward to?
Well, lots actually. Here's our pick of what will be good in 2010. What are you looking forward to?
- The Bikepark Semmering 24 Hour Endurance downhill in Austria.
- Peaty retaining his World Champion Rainbow stripes
- People deciding what to call the next decade – The tennies, the one-O’s, the twenty-tens? They all sound rubbish.
- The Glastonbury festival
- Surfing and riding more
- Hopefully seeing Pearl Jam in Belgium or Portugal
- The Dual Slalom at BikeRadar Live
- The BikeRadar Demo Days
- Hopefully getting some more riding done back home and just generally anywhere new.
- Spending more time riding with fellow beard enthusiast Rob Weaver.
- A Noel Gallagher solo album. Liam’s less so.
- Doing a bit of racing. Hopefully. Maybe…
- Getting hold of a new full suspension bike.
- Some cracking riding at the BikeRadar Demo Days.
- Watching the dirt jump at BikeRadar Live.
- Getting my daughter her first bike and watching her ride it. Hopefully an Islabikes Rothan.