Roll up, roll up!
By Rosee Woodland | Thursday, February 12, 2009 2.00pm
MBUK Nightriders Russell Burton for MBUK
Fancy an all-nighter with a difference?
Then you need the Mountain Biking UK Eight til Eight enduro, coming to our very own BikeRadar Live festival in May!
Book now for the marathon event for just £25 at the BikeRadar Live site. Simply enter the promotional code 06EN01 and save £15 on the usual entry fee of £40. The offer valid to first 500 people who register.
The rolling open land which surrounds the Donington race circuit will link up several woodland areas with both natural and manmade technical sections to keep riders on their toes. Expect twisting singletrack, rock gardens and more. The enduro track will be a fun challenge for all levels of rider.
Now, want to know more about BikeRadar Live? Thought so...
So what else do you get for your cash?
- BikeRadar Live T-shirt
- ChampionChip timing system
- Access to competitor/quiet camping area
- Toilets near start/finish line
- Showers (in main show area)
- Secure 24-hour bike lockup
- Well-lit changeover area
- Light charging facility (near start/finish line)
- Dedicated bikewash (10pm–8.30am)
- Overnight catering facilities
- Medical cover
- Rider care
BikeRadar is not responsible for the
content of external websites
- Registration takes place at the registration tent from 6pm-9pm on Friday 29 May and 10am-4pm on Saturday 30 May, including rider indemnities, number board and timing chip pickup.
- Enduro entrants have from 4.30pm-6.45pm on Saturday to set up.
- A race briefing will be held from 7.30pm-7.50pm.
- The prizegiving ceremony will be held at 2pm on Sunday 31 May.
The small print...
- Please note, if you wish to enter a second challenge or race at the show, it does not entitle you to another weekend pass.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Participants are advised to take out individual personal loss or injury insurance.
- Helmets must be worn at all times when riding.
- Working lights must be on at all times during the race.
- The number of riders is limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Entries will be accepted from 30 January. The closing date for advance purchase is 31 March, or when capacity has been reached.
- If there are fewer than 10 entrants in your category you will be moved into another category of the event organisers’ choice.
- Teams can contain up to four riders. If on the day you fail to make up the numbers in the team you will be placed in the appropriate category.
- Riders must be 18 or over.
- Photo ID, a passport or driving licence PLUS a household bill will need to be produced at briefing/sign-on.
- Enduro entrants do not count as ‘accompanying adults’ for under-16s. If you have come to BikeRadar Live with children, there must be another adult to look after them at all times, with no more than three children per adult.
- No animals (guide/access-for-all dogs are allowed with paying human owner).
- No open barbecues, no petrol generators, no open fires, no motorised vehicles to be driven on-site, no glass and no bottles.
- Riding curfews and non-riding areas must be adhered to.
- A rideworthy biking policy will be in force throughout the event.
- The organisers have final say on suitability of riders and their bikes throughout the event. No drink riding will be permitted.
- On-site speed restrictions will apply to all riders.
- Unauthorised trading, flyering, bannering, photography for commercial gain or any other activity deemed inappropriate by the event organisers will not be permitted and may result in you being asked to leave the venue.
- No refunds will be available. All features are subject to change or cancellation with no refund given.
You can follow BikeRadar on Twitter at twitter.com/bikeradar and on
Facebook at facebook.com/BikeRadar.
can also improve your fitness and train with us on training.bikeradar.com.