Celebrating the centenary of the world’s greatest cycling race, Polar are giving three lucky winners the chance to win the Official RC3 GPS Tour de France (TdF) BIKE Sports Watch between 4pm and 7pm on Tuesday, 4 June 2013.
The RC3 GPS TdF BIKE edition gives you the chance to ride like a pro with one of the lightest (58g) and slimmest (1.4cm in depth) GPS watches on the market, which now includes new real-time altitude measurement along with Polar’s Smart Coaching features.
For your chance to win, be the first to crack the clues on @bikeradar and ‘Track Down’ the Polar ambassador who will be giving out a prize at three different locations around London at 4pm, 5.30pm and 7pm on Tuesday, 4 June 2013. Be quick though as you may have to chase them when you get there!
If you miss out on winning one of these fantastic prizes, visit Polar’s Official Tour de France Track Down Campaign Retailer, Wiggle at http://www.wiggle.co.uk/polar-rc3-tour-de-france-gps-bike/
RC3 GPS Tour de France (TdF) BIKE product features:
- Integrated GPS - fast, accurate speed, distance and route. Features ‘Back to start’: new GPS based feature that guides the user back to the starting point of the training route.
- Altitude - new, real-time GPS based altitude information.
- Training Benefit - instant feedback after each session on your wrist unit and then in more detail on www.polarpersonaltrainer.com.
- ZoneOptimizer - adjusts your personal heart rate zones for every training session, based on your current physiological condition. This allows you to get the exact training effect you are looking for.
- Fitness Test - measures your fitness level in five minutes and gives you a score helping you to track your progress.
- Cumulative training load - shows your recovery status and how hard you worked. Allows you to plan training to maximise fitness and endurance.
- Polarpersonaltrainer.com - download your training data to Polar’s web service and analyse your performance. Share your training data and route with friends through Facebook.
- Endurance training programs - found at polarpesonaltrainer.com these cycling programs are created based on the user’s training history and ability. There are 20 training levels ranging from beginner, moderate to advanced which give clear guidance for warm-up, work out and cool-down phases.
- Cadence Sensor - measures your real-time and average pedalling rate of the ride.
- RC3 GPS TdF BIKE (£269.50) includes - RC3 GPS TdF Sports Watch, USB Cable, H3 Heart Rate Sensor & CS Cadence sensor™ W.I.N.D